Sidney Powell, who is not on the president’s legal team, along with other trump supporters filed a lawsuit in Arizona Wednesday, suing officials in Arizona alleging Dominion Voting Systems software created security risks and statistical anomalies in the November election results.
Governor Doug Ducey and Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certified the election for Mr. Biden Monday, saying he defeated the president there by 10,457 votes or .3%.
The new lawsuit in Arizona alleges that there were at least 412,000 illegal ballots cast in the November 3rd election and asked the the election be decertified with machines and ballots handed over for a full forensic audit.
145. For these reasons, Plaintiffs ask this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Ducey and Secretary Hobbs to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Ducey from transmitting the currently certified election results the Electoral College;
3. An immediate emergency order to seize and impound all servers, software, voting machines, tabulators, printers, portable media, logs…
9. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
The 53-page complaint said Dominion Voting Systems software was able to connect to the internet, in violation of election laws. The lawsuit can be read here Powell Lawsuit 12 2 20